We’re currently looking for senior SAP experts and leaders in Denmark to enhance our growing team. As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business consulting ranging from business process design to application modelling and systems integration.
You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse global network of talented SAP professionals.
We are looking for SAP SuccessFactors Consultants with proven experience in implementation of SuccessFactors, preceded with a few years hands-on configuration work on SAP-HCM. You are certified within Employee Central and at least one other module from the SuccesFactors suite.
You are familiar with presenting SuccessFactors to customers and if you have experience as Project Manager and/or team lead, this will be considered as an advantage.
Among the many benefits that we offer are:
• A competitive compensation package
• The opportunity for a long national and international career across organizations and business units
• Personal and professional development
• A good working climate and competent, professional colleagues
• An international environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 4 years’ experience in consulting
• At least 3 years’ experience in SAP HCM module range
• At least 3 successful SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors implementations
• English: Fluent
• Danish: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Master's Degree
• At least 2 years proven architect experience
• Basic understanding of project financials
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.