We are currently looking for senior SAP experts and leaders in Denmark to enhance our growing team. As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business consulting ranging from business process design to application modelling and systems integration.
This is a chance to join one of the worlds most talented and fastest growing Customer Engagement and Commerce Practices. IBM is expanding their SAP hybris offering and we are looking for a talent with passion and real hands-on experience of working with the SAP Hybris Marketing and C4C platform. You will have had direct involvement as an Architect in the successful delivery of SAP Hybris projects, already handled complex architecture design and implementation issues as well as having managed architectural and technical risks on your previous projects.
You will be taking your skills further at IBM as part of a highly motivated and talented team to shape and deliver some of the most important and game-changing projects our clients are undertaking. You will be part of a team which can call on the global capability and strength of IBM Global Business Services as well as the unique skills and talent within our IBM Interactive Experience team who were recently acknowledged as the worlds leading Digital Agency.
We encourage our colleagues at IBM to be entrepreneurial and innovative and we see SAP Hybris as a key enabler and we are committed to be the leading partner of SAP Hybris.
• Design solutions for implementing SAP Hybris Marketing and C4C
• Responsible for translating functional specs into application architecture and technical design documents
• Responsible for working in both delivery and pre-sales, creating workload estimates etc.
• Diagnose and provide solutions to technical challenges
• Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation
• Work closely with clients to develop and deliver Marketing and CRM strategies
• Work closely with clients to support them with their Marketing and CRM processes
• Design, build, test and deploy complex SAP Hybris Marketing and C4C solutions
Among the many benefits that we offer are:
• A competitive compensation package
• The opportunity for a long national and international career across organizations and business units
• Personal and professional development
• A good working climate and competent, professional colleagues
• An international environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven experience in hands-on full lifecycle, production-scale SAP Hybris Marketing and/or C4C implementations including 2 years as a Technical Architect.
• Demonstrate practical experience in agile development and creative projects to produce unique customer experiences
• Significant experience in Java EE, Spring framework
• Proven experience in having mastered complex systems integration projects in multiple industry sectors, B2C and B2B.
• An articulate communicator with all levels of client staff and across various stakeholder groups.
• At least 3 years’ experience in interpreting complex technical design issues and to communicate.
• Experience integrating SAP Hybris Marketing and C4C to SAP Solutions
• English: Fluent
• Danish: Fluent
• Willingness to travel 4 days/ week in time when an assignment is abroad
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 5 years proven experience
• Team leading experience
• Basic understanding of project financials
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.