QA Analyst for Investment Book of Records
Do you like complex problem solving, diverse and varied challenges? Are you driven by inventiveness, curiosity and a constant need to improve and develop? Then come join us!
Application deadline: ongoing
SimCorp develops sells and delivers integrated software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading Investment Management Systems in the world and used by financial institutions and fund managers worldwide.
We are looking for QA Analyst with interest in testing of financial software. You will be a part of the team in IBOR ART (Investment Book of Records Agile Release Train), and primary will be working with financial instruments and functionality related to static data, pricing, and market data.
Roles and responsibilities
As a QA Analyst, you will be part of an agile scrum team consisting of developers, business experts, and other QA Analysts, working within the domain responsible for instrument structures, transactions and valuation. The specific task of the QA Analyst is, via manual business tests and automated tests, to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds to clients' expectations.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with business experts to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories;
- Development of context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculations;
- Providing continuous test feedback to the team and making demos;
- Automation and maintenance of test scenarios.
An important part of your role will be to interact with developers, system architects, product owners, and other teams to ensure delivery of sound solutions.
Knowledge & Experience
Preferably you possess some of the following qualifications:
- Have an interest in agile software testing and be keen to obtain professional qualifications;
- Interest and willingness to learn more about financial products;
- Meticulous eye for details and ability to meet deadlines;
- You are structured, analytical, and able to plan your own work;
- You can work independently as well as be a part of a geographically dispersed team;
- Have strong communication skills and be fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Experience with test driven development and agile processes is considered an advantage;
- Have a relevant Master's degree or a PhD e.g. in Finance or Mathematics.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please send us your application as soon as possible, hence we will process incoming applications continually. If you want to know more about this job, please contact Rósa Björk Einardóttir at . Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management software solutions and services for the global financial industry. Our software solutions support and empower global asset managers to mitigate risk, reduce cost, and enable growth all along the value chain, now and in the future.