The Bluemix Garage is an “Innovation and Transformation” consultancy located in the heart of the start-up community. Our design first organization applies IBM Design Thinking and Lean User Experience (UX) techniques to help our clients, large and small, deliver amazing experiences to their customers by helping them identify and build the right app on Bluemix. Our fast paced, collaborative, and co-located teams makes the IBM Bluemix Garage the most exciting place to be. Bluemix is IBM Platform as a Services (PaaS) and is a core part of IBM’s cloud strategy. Bluemix is trailblazing new technology platform and cloud services, devOps, business models, developer outreach, and with the creation of the Bluemix Garage - a new type of consulting services lab. Our clients choosing Bluemix are looking for innovation and agility in how apps are defined, designed, and developed. The notion of the Garage was born out of the changes on how we work with our customers. This is a distinctively new approach to app development - a 180-degree shift from the way that IBM does client engagements. We are bringing clients into the Garage and using IBM Design Thinking to get the minimal viable product definition correct and adopting agile practices for developing quality apps rapidly.
We are assembling an ‘A’ team of developers, product managers, and designers. Collaboration, and rapid iteration is at the core of the way we design and build products. As a Bluemix Garage Developer, you should have a passion for writing amazing code and working with other developers to deliver innovative applications created and hosted on Bluemix platform.
The top responsibilities of this role are:
* Represent Design Thinking in discussions with prospective clients, assess design needs for projects, work with development lead to scope and craft proposals.
* Upon commencement of engagement, run Design Thinking workshops to arrive at minimum viable product (MVP).
* With input from product management and development, design for the best possible user experience of the MVP, while considering all client objectives, including evaluation of Bluemix technology, Extreme Programming, and Design Thinking methods.
* Act as product management when necessary, to help client learn how to work in conjunction with Design Thinking and constantly maintain proper prioritization of stories in tracking system.
* Ability to act as product manager on projects, when necessary
* Ability to occasionally act as project manager to ensure the project is running smoothly and all client needs are met.
* Pull together retrospective presentations to document for the client the value-add of Design Thinking to their specific project.
* Evangelize Design Thinking with local team
The primary teams that you will work with are Bluemix Garage Developers & Architects, Bluemix Garage Practice Leaders & Customer Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise: * Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years experience in proven track record of delightful and innovative designs
* At least 2 years experience in visual and mock up user experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise: * Proven track record of delightful and innovative designs
* Strong typographic skills
* Experience working with developers
* An understanding of interface and user experience design best practices for web and mobility devices
* Knowledge of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite and Axure
* Excellent communication, storytelling, and prototyping skills
* Ability to work independently, when needed, as well as collaborate with a cross-functional team
* Ability to conceptualize quickly and present in-progress work for critique
* Ability to work within constraints and maintain branding.
* Create and translate wireframes into visual designs
* Understanding of good design processes, especially IBM Design Thinking, and Lean UX
Employment Type: Full-Time
Country: Denmark, Norway, Sweden
State / Province: SKÅNE LÄN
City / Township / Village: MALMÖ
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Opslag oprettet d. 08.02.2017, sidst opdateret d. 18.03.2017
Leveret af KarriereVejviser.dk
IT & Tele
Vær med til at gøre verden mindre!
Er der andre informationer om os, som du burde vide? Se, hvad en Google-søgning siger.