In the role as Security Analyst we provide deep knowledge in the areas of Anti-Malware, Digital Forensics and Incident Response, Network Security Monitoring and Log Analysis on a Nordic level. We provide and develop standardized security solutions with opportunity for customization for our customers. These solutions helps our customers in the battle against malicious activity on both server and client platforms. We also respond to security related incidents detected by our solutions and if needed we do both dynamic and static malware analysis as well as digital forensics to aid in the decision on a mitigation action.
Security Analyst have network security product, technology, threat and vulnerability skills. Using IT Security experience, monitor client security systems and events to detect and investigate threats and work regularly with client teams to enhance current solutions to improve client security posture. This often includes using tools and methods to analyze and customize client solutions. A Security Analyst has enhanced professional, operational and interpersonal skills to function effectively in collaborative high stakes and high stress situations with clients.
- Develop and deliver customer presentation regarding security and enhancing their security posture
- Work with vendors and R &D teams to address new threats
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming threats
- Participate in regular meetings with teams to determine appropriate actions required to address new developing security threats
- Work with customers during crisis time to help mitigate the crisis and improve client security posture to ensure crisis toes not occur again
- Analyze traffic trends across customer base for large trends
- Work with clients to help re-mediate and answer questions regarding security events
- Identify trends in traffic and make recommendations to clients based on trends.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree or similar
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Swedish
- Swedish citizenship, no dual citizenship since this is a customer requirement
- At least one certificate in either a security product or general security
- Basic training in area of expertise (Animalware, SIEM, IDS/ISP, Security audit/Penetration testing, Forensics)
- 2-4 years experience of IT Support
- Experience of working in Microsoft Server OS and/or Linux/Unix OS
- Experience of presenting basics reports to customers and co-workers
- Basic understanding of common standards, ISO 9001, PCI-DSS, GMP, ISO 27001
- Basic experience of security event analysis
- Basic understanding of security incident response and programing concepts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise: See under required professional and technical expertise
Employment Type: Full-Time
Country: Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
State / Province: STOCKHOLMS LÄN
City / Township / Village: KISTA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM Danmark ApS er landets førende virksomhed inden for informationsteknologiske produkter, løsninger og serviceydelser. De primære forretningsområder ligger inden for netværksløsninger, systemintegration, service- og konsulentvirksomhed. IBM er i stand til at levere totale løsninger, der bygger på IBM's produkter og teknologi.