NNIT SAP Academy
NNIT SAP Academy
Would you like to kick-start your professional career as a SAP Consultant in the most successful SAP Consultancy house in the Scandinavia?
NNIT’s SAP Academy will fast-track your professional development with a 18 month program based on hands-on project training and specialized mentoring.
NNIT has 200+ SAP specialists handling large and complex projects across multiple industries. As a candidate in the SAP Academy you will join our project teams to deliver solutions to our customers, in both functional and technical disciplines.
After completing the Academy you will continue to work in NNIT as a SAP Consultant within your selected SAP discipline for specialization.
As a SAP Consultant you will access professional network and industry ecosystem with high level of career satisfaction.
SAP Academy Details
- Duration: 18 Months divided in 3 modules. Depending on your previous experience and performance you might complete your training and become a Consultant in shorter time
- SAP Tracks: Your goal is to specialize in a functional or a technical track. You will get a foundation in both.
- Development: ABAP Development, Fiori, HANA Cloud Platform, IoT
- Integration: Process Orchestration, Hana Cloud Integration for Processes and Data, API Management
- Enterprise: S/HANA, ERP, Simple Finance, Simple Logistics
- Information Management: Business Intelligence, Master Data Quality
- Life Science: Advance Track and Trace , ISO-IDMP, Quality Assurance
- SAP ASAP Methodology, Quality Management, Computer Validation and GxP Validation
- Each module is composed of general knowledge buildup, SAP Track training and project training
- Mentoring and Evaluation
- Dedicated Program Leader to help and guide to build your curriculum
- Target based evaluation for each module
- Assigned Project Mentor when joining a delivery team
- Consultant driven session in specialized topics
- Unlimited access to SAP learning material
- Access to NNIT Newest Sandbox and training systems
- Access to internal training in other professional skills
- Be part of NNIT’s Employee Club which includes networking activities with other young professionals in NNIT
- First in line for building new SAP related competence areas
- Master in Science (cand.scient/cand.merc) in the following areas or similar:
- Computer Science
- Mathematical Modeling and Computing
- Information Technology
- Digital Innovation
- Economics and Business Administration
- IT Management and Business Economics
- Software Development
- Proficient in written/spoken English and Danish
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill
- Ambitious to learn and succeed
- Basic knowledge of SAP technology is essential, processes or practical utilization in industries
It is an advantage
- If you have some experience within an enterprise domain, in companies which use SAP or other enterprise level ERP system
- Have been part of large IT implementation project in any role
- You understand the relations between business and financial processes at enterprise level
- Have knowledge of Computer systems validation processes within the Pharma and public health industry, or other regulated industries
The SAP Academy is localized in NNIT Headquarter in Søborg (Copenhagen), but candidates in Fyn and Jutland are welcome to apply as it’s possible to be based in our Århus office.
Most of our projects are based near Copenhagen, but we do have large customer base in Jutland. With some projects your will have the opportunity to travel to customer locations abroad and within Denmark, depending on your mobility.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NNIT-AS-122911944417/
Linkedin NNIT SAP: https://www.linkedin.com/company/10654308
Linkedin NNIT https://www.linkedin.com/company/nnit
NNIT Head Graduate program: http://www.nnit.com/career/Pages/graduate.aspx
Application deadline 20/02/2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Juan Fransisco Zurita Duque
IT advisory, development and operations with a strong focus on life sciences, finance, the public sector and large enterprises with equally high demands on quality and security.
Hvad kan man som ny medarbejder selv gøre for at få en god start i jeres virksomhed?
Fokusér på, hvordan du kan skabe succes i den nye kultur, du befinder dig i. Du skal ikke aflære det, du har lært på din uddannelse, men du skal bruge det på en ny måde. Markér dig, og vis, hvad du kan.