Pre-Sales Consultant, ASP Services
SimCorp is looking for a highly qualified ASP Pre-Sales Consultant who can support SimCorp’s ambitious growth target within the ASP area.
As our new ASP Pre-Sales Consultant, you will work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry. The ASP Pre-Sales Consultant will collaborate with the ASP Product Management team and SimCorp’s sales organization to drive ASP deals.
The ASP Pre-Sales Consultant will be responsible for supporting SimCorp’s market units in effectively winning sales cases. You will be supporting sales teams and have responsibility for SimCorp’s ASP solution client presentations.
For many years, SimCorp been successful in implementing its flagship solution, SimCorp Dimension, as a software on premise solution. To meet increased market demand for a managed and hosted solution, SimCorp has developed an ASP services offering in compliance with industry standards.
Client demand is increasing rapidly. To meet these demands, we are looking for professionals to present our ASP solution to existing and new clients.
You will be part of SimCorp’s sales organization and can be based in Copenhagen, DK, Frankfurt ,DE or London, UK. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Global PreSales
Role and Responsibilities
SimCorp’s ASP Services offering is new and rapidly developing. As an area of strategic focus, ASP will contribute significantly to SimCorp’s global sales goals, be a source of significant investment, and afford each individual a high profile role in a challenging and fast paced environment
As an ASP Pre-Sales Consultant, you must understand and be able to communicate the specific aspects of operating and maintaining a complex solution within the investment management industry from the client’s perspective. As an example, the ASP Pre-Sales Consultant must understand markets requirements from a business process perspective but also from a hosting and application management perspective.
As an alternative to our full ASP Services offering, clients may opt for an offering known as Enterprise Assistance. The ASP Pre-sales Consultant will know and understand both delivery channels and advise clients in identifying the optimal solution. You will be a key driver in facilitating that SimCorp delivers high quality proposals and responses for RFIs and RFPs.
As an ASP Pre-sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Presenting SimCorp ASP and similar Enterprise Assistance Services offerings to clients
- Driving requirement workshops
- Acting as the sales team's ASP encyclopedia during the sales process and own regular, global knowledge sharing meetings for the sales community
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact for RFI/RFP completion
- Presenting pricing components to clients in conjunction with sales teams
- Cooperating with the ASP and Enterprise Assistance Product Managers to understand newly developed functionality and for incorporating that into the global presentation standard
- Providing market feedback to product management especially around pricing and delivery model vis á vis our competitors in each respective market
- Submitting data points gathered from client and market interactions to our unique selling principles database to ensure knowledge sharing within the organization
- Working with implementation teams to present implementation approach and timelines to clients and prospects.
You will work closely with both SimCorp headquarters and market units, and hence you should expect travel of 50% and perhaps more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience in operating complex solutions for the investment management industry with the ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with technical experts as well as with senior management
- Sales-oriented and a strong communicator
- An excellent understanding of technologies, processes, and value drivers in the ASP area
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the ASP area
- An ability to use sales methodologies like Pusher Blocker and Target Account Selling
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present to executive- and expert levels
- Results-oriented and coming through clear and confidently with excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently while understanding the nuances of effective cooperation with team members and clients alike
- Thorough knowledge about application management and hosting operations (e.g. ITIL)
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms. Acting in this niche, a rapidly changing market is challenging and complex, but also brings you lots of interesting opportunities. You get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a truly global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. What better place to develop and build a successful career? To learn more, visit www.simcorp.com
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact William Cattigan, Senior Recruitment Consultant on: +44 2072 60 1918.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management software solutions and services for the global financial industry. Our software solutions support and empower global asset managers to mitigate risk, reduce cost, and enable growth all along the value chain, now and in the future.