Technical Architect Manager within Accenture Technology
Technical Architect Manager within Accenture Technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Your main task as Technical Architect will be to assess, design, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Your Colleagues and Career Opportunities
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal closely with our clients.
- As a Solution Architects you will be expected to lead and drive the design of end to end solution architecture across all layers following requirements.
- As an Infrastructure Architects, will you be expected to lead and drive the design of platforms and environment to support the solution.
- As an Application Architects, will you be expected to lead and drive the design of application structure and modules.
- As a Security Architects you will be expected to lead and drive the design and governance of solution security
- You will work with deliveries in the space of IoT, Automation, AI, PaaS, IaaS, Machine Learning, Transformations of large and complex solutions to the NEW and generally modernization of legacy IT to fit the need of the new business agenda.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional, self-organized teams in a fast-paced environment, owning and improving our way of working.
- You will become a part of a large international community within technical architecture and will be expected to contribute to the community with your expertise both internally with your colleges and external with existing and new potential customers.
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will receive your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
+ Basic qualifications
- Master of Science degree or similar documented experience.
- Min. 5-8 years of experience from a position where focus on utilization of technology to support business operations.
- Hands-on experience working as an architect (Solution, Infrastructure, Application, Security) within technology delivery teams.
- You have most likely started out as a developer or analyst, with experience in the areas like the ones below. Later on in your career you might have experience in leading smaller or lager teams delivering with these areas:
- Experience evaluating and discussing business processes and requirements
- Experience with TOGAF, UML and other architectural standards
- Experience with data modeling and databases
- Experience with technologies like Java, C#,.NET, SQL / PLSQL, MySQL, HTML5, etc.
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS, Spring, etc.
- Experience with different application architectures like Monolithic, Serverless, Microservices, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud hosting, UI/UX design, Automation, SOA/Webservices, DevOps, etc.
- Use of tools like Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You have an understanding of how decisions affects areas like Usability, Availability, Extensibility, Portability, Performance, Robustness, Scalability, Maintainability, and Security.
- Ability to maintain an overview of large scale E2E solutions and advise teams on how to successfully integrate partial solutions within same.
- Experience with type of teams from classic waterfall delivery to fully agile, e.g., using the SAFe framework.
- Experience in the role as team lead and/or project manager of small to medium teams consisting of either developers, analyst, or technical architects.
- Comfortable in situation, where presenting and facilitating in front of large groups with mixed background.
- Experience from a consulting or consulting style position, where value delivery to clients has been in focus.
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Fluent in English and minimum one Scandinavian language. Both written and spoken.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable especially in the Nordic.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvor meget af jeres rekruttering foregår via netværk?
Vi bruger vores medarbejdere aktivt i forbindelse med rekruttering og opfordrer dem til at anbefale personer i deres netværk, som de mener ville være et godt match til Accenture. Vi har stor glæde af at benytte vores medarbejderes eksterne netværk og viden til at spotte talenter. Det er en uundværlig kilde for os, fordi medarbejdernes netværk giver en indsigt i personer og virksomheder, som på afstand er svær at have det rette kendskab til.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.