Customer & Talent Analytics Specialist
Customer & Talent Analytics Specialist
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are driving hard to move beyond branded content and innovate how we reach, connect and engage with clients and talent. Accenture Nordic Marketing and Communications is therefore looking for a savvy data analyst to help shape and inform our client and talent facing marketing programs. You will be focused on generating insights and data to support data-driven decision-making for our key Nordic and country marketing programs targeting both clients and talent.
You will turn data into insight and insight into decisions, engaging in both data pre-processing, statistical modeling, and uncovering where our campaigns and activities have the largest impact. Thanks to you we will be able to more accurately measure “Return on Investment” (ROI) and increase the relevance and impact of our campaigns.
The position we offer is a new Nordic role and you will be a part of a diverse, highly competent and driven marketing and communications team with agencies and creative resources across the globe to plan and execute campaigns and content. You will be based in Oslo or Copenhagen.
What you will bring
- You are curious by nature with a futuristic mindset and practical instincts: think, build, test and launch
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and strong in building relationships
- An appetite for collaborative learning and working – and taking risks
- Curiosity about the potential for digital to change the world
- A first-rate entrepreneurial, low ego inquiring mind
What you will get
- The opportunity to directly influence and shape the direction and impact of what we do
- The chance to learn from everyone you work with, mentoring and coaching from all levels, formal training and project support
- Deep resources and high ceilings, and a global support network of marketing and data expertise
- Opportunities to work in diverse teams on projects that drive the marketing agenda
- You will be responsible for analyzing data across the different platforms and channels we use in our marketing programs, including websites, social media channels and other platforms.
- You will have the responsibility of collecting and analyzing data on a regular basis from 3rd party agencies or internal stakeholders to track and measure the effect of our marketing efforts
- In addition, your will help upskill our Nordic marketing organization to become more skilled in creating better and smarter customer journeys to increase ROI
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Continuous investigate new analytics tools and make them easily available for the campaign teams with training, education and implementation plans
- Works on standardizing analytics capabilities for wide re-use across the marketing organization, including education and training in using new capabilities and reporting.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Management etc.
- 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Experience in Exploratory Data Analysis and Inductive Reasoning (bottom-up)
- Experience in Deductive Reasoning (hypothesis through to confirmation/negation)
- Experience in analyzing web data in Excel and translate the insights in PowerPoint
- Experience in using the business and analytics tool, Tableau, and extract the insights
- Fluency in English
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvordan kan man som nyuddannet forhandle løn, ferier, frynsegoder og efteruddannelse?
Vi forventer naturligvis, at nyuddannede interesserer sig for løn og arbejdsforhold og har forberedt sig på en dialog, evt. baseret på lønstatistikker indenfor kandidatens eget fagområde. Derudover er det individuelt, hvad nyuddannede og andre ansatte finder vigtigt i en lønpakke, og ønskerne vil derfor være forskellige. Kandidaten skal vide, hvad hun/han er værd på jobmarkedet og evt. have defineret sin egen smertegrænse. Derudover er en forhandling en dialog, hvor begge parter er interesserede i at mødes, der hvor begge er tilfredse - så vidt det er muligt.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.