Upcoming Windows Software Developer
Do you want to impact one of the worlds most used photographic software products?
Our Capture One application is a unique product:
- Most used software among pro photographers
- 2nd most used Photographic Software globally
- 100.000+ paying users globally
We are looking for an upcoming software engineer to join our world-class software R&D team behind the award-winning Capture One Pro software. As a part of our highly skilled and motivated team, you will work with the newest .NET and WPF technologies in the exciting world of photography– directly influencing the product experience for thousands of user across the globe.
We want you to join our exciting world of photography to bring the best products into the hands of enthusiastic and demanding customers!
You will be an integral part of the Windows software R&D team in Copenhagen and as an eager, young developer bring drive as well as innovation to team. In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will design, implement and maintain Capture One and our other software products. You will have the opportunity to work on many different parts of our software and be involved broadly in the development process. In addition we offer:
- A challenge to work on a global leading application and take it to the next level!
- To work with in a team of super high skilled people
- To learn and develop you skills
- Innovative international environment – working informal and agile
- Freedom to innovate
- Professional growth in a multi-cultural team
We expect that you have finished your degree, brings passion and perhaps some experience with application development for Windows or similar. Furthermore we expect you to have a keen interest in designing, coding and testing new features for complex applications like Capture One. You should be one of those naturally curious types, always looking to improve things, love experimenting with your own side-project.
We would also be happy if you are a person that:
- Bring drive and ability to be best in class
- Comes with and analytic, systematic and thorough approach - with a pragmatic twist
- Has an open mindset and good communication skills
- Has a natural sense of quality
- Is self-motivated, hard-working team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Comes with solid relevant educational background e.g. M.Sc. or Ph.D. from a relevant study
- Potentially has experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Potentially has experience with C#, .NET development
- Potentially has experience with WPF development but not a requirement if you are willing to learn
- Has a strong desire to work with application software and make world-class products
- Speaks English fluently
If you have question you can contact Managing Partner, Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen, 452893 7977 or/and submit you application by clicking the button below.
About Phase One
Phase One A/S is the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows and raw file editing. Phase One’s understanding and ability to optimize hardware and software integration underscores their award winning Capture One Pro software – widely preferred by professional photographers.
Phase One’s industrial division focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.
Today, with control over all aspects of the medium format camera system supply chain, Phase One is uniquely positioned to help photographers and imaging experts everywhere stand out above the competition and realize their creative visions without compromise.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Cologne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Phase One and Capture One are registered trademarks of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Learn more here:
Phase One at http://www.phaseone.com
Twitter at http://www.twitter/PhaseOnePhoto
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/PhaseOnePhoto
Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+phaseone/posts
Linked In at http://www.linkedin.com/company/16665