QlikView Senior Consultant
Affecto’s goal is to help customers use information to make the right decisions that create value and competitive advantage.
We are very busy and are now looking for more talented and enthusiastic Qlik colleagues to our Qlik Team. Our new colleagues must burn to inspire our customers and develop exciting and viable solutions that support customers’ business. They must be motivated by team-work and the goal of the top professional consultant. They must be sincerely interested in the business benefits new technology, and have the ability and willingness to communicate this and challenge to the client in a highly professional manner. Our new colleagues are team-players with individual qualities. They are outgoing, and understand the more complex business relationships and manages to translate them to the right information architecture.
We expect you to have:
- More than 4 years of experience with QlikView and would have worked and looked at Qlik Sense
- Experience in development on a strategic level
- Experience with ERP systems and databases
- Understanding of general business processes in one or more industries and “line of business”
- A higher education preferably supplemented with a certified Project Management Training
- Communicative skills in speaking and writing to communicate clearly and concisely both CxO as professional experts
- Team-player who is motivated by sparring and personal development through knowledge sharing
- In possession of resilience, determination and the ability to take responsibility
- High drive and ambition to create significant differences for our customers and for Affecto
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Advice and sparring with our customers in all aspects of BI / IM area and business contexts such. Reporting and Analysis, Visualization, IoT, Big Data, Collaborative BI, Data Warehousing, Performance Management, Master Data Management and Data Quality. Counseling can be both strategic and tactical levels and can eg. be the preparation of the strategy, roadmap and project planning, architecture design, solution design and governance
- Participate in customer events and pre-sales work
- Participate in the development of concepts and best practices
- An exciting job with the opportunity to create good results for our customers in an inspiring environment in interaction with our customers and skilled colleagues
- Employment in a growth-oriented company
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic, positive and professional working environment with focus on knowledge sharing and high job satisfaction factor in one of Denmark’s best IT companies
- An informal atmosphere, where you will have responsibility for tasks and personal development
- Great colleagues and good fellowship
- Place of employment will be Copenhagen.
For further information, please contact consulting manager Klaus Thers at tel. +45 23377478.
Apply for the position HERE
We leverage the full data set surrounding organizations, and our services range from information technologies to advanced digital business solutions.