SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management professional
Are you Accenture's future S/4HANA Enterprise Management talent?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management professional, you will work will all aspects of the delivery lifecycle in order to deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You have extensive experience with SAP Supply Chain Management aspects across the inbound logistics, manufacturing, and outbound logistics processes. You have been in roles as trusted advisor for clients with ability to advocate for leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers.
+ Basic qualifications
- Documented SAP Supply Chain Execution experience with one or more of the following processes: Procurement, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Order fulfillment, Shipping and Transportation
- Hands-on experience with Supply Chain configuration, and process standardization/optimization
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Solid understanding of the customization and able to provide guidance to technical teams, and manage the solution delivery
- Experience in reviewing functional and technical designs
- Capable of planning and executing tests including generating test data and scripts
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Expected to be up-to-speed with latest releases within SAP Supply Chain Planning
- Desire to further grow as professional and master SAP S/4HANA EM functionality
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are willing to work on-site
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvordan skiller man sig positivt ud fra mængden af ansøgere?
En kort, præcis og motiveret angivelse af hvorfor man søger jobbet, hvordan man mener man er det rigtige match til virksomheden og kan bidrage i jobbet, samt hvem man er som person – både på jobbet og privat. Det sidste kan man gøre mere eller mindre personligt afhængig af personlig stil. Et CV fortæller kort og godt om erfaring og kompetencer, mens en ansøgning bør indeholde informationer omkring, hvorfor jobbet er interessant for en, og hvorfor netop man - qua den person, man er - passer godt til virksomheden og jobbet, man søger.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.