IT PROJECT MANAGER
Prime Force Denmark ApS
Storkøbenhavn, Udlandet (øvrige)
- Projects with international major corporations
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office work possible
- Further training (depending on tasks)
- Regular exchange visits and company events at our provincial companies
- You are responsible for a project and lead the project team through the entire development process.
- You lead the IT project and coordinate the development team.
- You manage the realisation of demanding software solutions.
- You look after the requirements and change management.
- You support, advise and coach internal and external project teams.
- You help with customer queries and tenders.
- Higher vocational training (IT engineering at vocational school/university, commercial IT specialist at vocational school/university)
- Several years of proven project experience in the IT environment (preferably in international branches)
- Several years of practical existence in professional software development as a requirement, software or test engineer
- Certification in project management (IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) an advantage
- At least three years of experience in project management
- Practical experience in the development of software solutions based on Java or .Net (Hands-On)
- Experience in the financial service, automobile or insurance sector an advantage.
- Knowledge of iterative procedure models (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, RUP) and in project management (e.g. PMI, CMMI)
- Mother tongue German, good knowledge of English
Your personal characteristics
- Readiness to work at a customer’s premises
- High social skills (cooperation in a team)
- Professional deportment
- Service-oriented mentality
- Independent work
- Initiative and a creative personality
- Good presentation and customer communications skills
- Empathy and assertiveness
- A feeling of responsibility
- Pragmatism in the finding of solutions with a “getting things done mentality“
- Above-average interest in technical, professional and personal further development
Teknik & Teknologi
Bank & Forsikring
Ledelse & Planlægning
IT - Software
Data & analyse