SAP MDG Consultant
This is a chance to join our talented and fastest growing SAP Master Data Practices. IBM are expanding their SAP MDG offering and are looking for a talent with passion and real hands-on experience of working within the SAP Master Data area. You will have had direct involvement as an senior consult in the successful delivery of SAP Master Data projects, already handled complex architecture design and implementation issues as well as having managed architectural and technical risks on your previous projects. You’ll be taking your skills further at IBM as part of a highly motivated and talented team to shape and deliver some of the most important and game-changing projects our clients are undertaking. You will be part of a team which can call on the global capability and strength of IBM Global Business Services.
We are looking for a senior SAP MDG consult with proven track record of minimum 5 years’ experience with SAP MDM or similar, preceded with a few years hands-on configuration work on multiple SAP modules. Experience with recent SAP offerings (e.g. cloud solutions, mobility, eWM, Ariba, and Hybris) is desired.
- Design solutions for implementing SAP MDG
- Responsible for translating functional specs into application architecture and technical design documents
- Responsible for working in both delivery and pre-sales, creating workload estimates etc.
- Diagnose and provide solutions to technical challenges
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation
- Work closely with clients to develop and deliver Master Data strategies
Among the many benefits that we offer are:
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity for a long national and international career across organizations and business units
- Personal and professional development
- A good working climate and competent, professional colleagues
- An international environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven experience in hands-on full lifecycle, production-scale SAP MDG / MDM
- Demonstrate practical experience in agile development
- An articulate communicator with all levels of client staff and across various stakeholder groups.
- At least 3 years’ experience in interpreting complex technical design issues and to communicate.
- Experience integrating SAP MDG
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 5 years proven experience
- Team leading experience
- Basic understanding of project financials
Employment Type: Full-Time
State / Province: REGION HOVEDSTADEN
City / Township / Village: BRØNDBY
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM Danmark ApS er landets førende virksomhed inden for informationsteknologiske produkter, løsninger og serviceydelser. De primære forretningsområder ligger inden for netværksløsninger, systemintegration, service- og konsulentvirksomhed. IBM er i stand til at levere totale løsninger, der bygger på IBM's produkter og teknologi.