Software Developer in Accenture Technology
Software Developer within Accenture Technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
As a Software Developer in Accenture Denmark you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest custom development projects in Denmark and the Nordics. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we enable high performance for our clients by envisioning the future and inventing the next wave of cutting-edge business solutions for our clients.
You will work together with our customers to analyze, design and build new, or modifying existing, solutions. You will need to be able to design and work together with both customers and local and global colleagues in flexible environments.
We’re looking for people with a passion for working with the latest technologies - professionals driven to deliver real business results.
+ Basic qualifications
Type of technical skills we expect from our Software Developer professionals:
- Skilled in backend development, such as JSP, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML, JPA, JMS
- Working knowledge in Open Source tools, such as Ant, Maven, Subversion, Git, Hudson/Jenkins
- Working knowledge in one or more of these application packages:
o Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss or other J2EE Application Servers
o Java Portal/Personalization solutions, e.g. Liferay or WebSphere Portal Server
o Content Management solutions such as Alfresco or HP Autonomy
o E-commerce solutions, such as WebSphere Commerce or Hybrid Commerce
o Integration solutions, such as Mule ESB, Oracle Service Bus, WebSphere ESB
- Working knowledge of technical architecture standards, security and frameworks
- Working knowledge about cloud solutions, such as OpenShift, CloudFoundry, AWS, Azure
- Working knowledge in Agile methodologies
- BSc/MSc with a technical focus
- 2+ years of experience incl. custom development experience
- Fluent in English and in one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
Professional Skill Requirements
- You should enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment where people development is prioritized
- You should also have a clear ambition to further develop your skills by gradually taking on more advanced tasks helping the delivery of Java-based client commitments
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in coaching and leading other developers
- Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology.
- Working in Functional design within business integration domain.
- Software developers and application developers should preferably have a background within custom development.
Your Colleagues and Career Opportunities
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. For example, we offer working from home when the project allow it. You will get your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment?
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvilke fejl begår kandidater ofte i en ansøgning?
Det er sjældent, vi ser deciderede fejl, men hvis jeg skal pege på noget, må det være at kandidatens ansøgning er en ren gengivelse af, hvad der står i CV’et.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.