SAP MDM/MDG Consultant
SAP MDM/MDG Consultant
Are you Accenture's new SAP MDM/MDG Consultant?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As our new SAP Master Data professional, you will be part of the full application lifecycle from designing, building and implementing to maintaining a Master Data Management solution. You will take ownership of the system template for Master Data, maintaining a high level of standardization and tight integration to related systems. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success being a high performer.
- Work and act as Functional SAP consultant within the Master Data Management & Governance area
- Identify, assess and solve complex business challenges/problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Take responsibility in developing the system template further in accordance to long-term IT strategy, providing inspiration and innovation to the client
- Interact with management and process responsible at client and/or within Accenture
- Stay in touch and up-to-date on emerging technologies relevant for the area of expertise as well as touchpoints to other areas
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 4 years of documented SAP MDM/MDG experience
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- SAP BRF+ experience will be an advantage
- Broad knowledge of application maintenance
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Good understanding of cross functional integration to and from SAP MDM/MDG
- Good understanding of how to apply leading practices with an industry/technology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvad skal en god ansøgning indeholde, og hvor lang skal den være?
En rigtig god ansøgning indeholder for det første en kort, præcis og motiveret angivelse af hvorfor man søger jobbet. Dernæst viser ansøgningen klart hvordan man er det rigtige match til virksomheden og kan bidrage i jobbet. Sidst men ikke mindst skal en god ansøgning vise, hvem man er som person – både på jobbet og privat. Personligt synes jeg bedst om de ansøgninger, der fanger mig på kort tid og de bør ikke være længere end én side. Ansøgninden skal gøre mig nysgerrig på at møde ansøgeren og dermed få mere at vide.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.