Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant
Turn your ideas into results – join Accenture Oracle practice to make great ideas happen for some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As Oracle Consultant at Accenture you will help our clients to deploy Oracle technology, obtain and maintain control over their business processes. By combining business understanding, close collaboration with clients and architectural/technical expertise you will play and essential role to create value for our client.
- Development, Configuration, Developing, Configuring, testing and deploying application modules that meet functional and technical specifications, performance requirements and are effective for use by the users when performing business tasks
- Business Analysis - Analyzing and designing business processes, rules and roles. Identifying detailed requirements and high-level testing requirements. Recommending new best-practice and process optimizations
- Application Design - Analyzing the application requirements necessary to support the business. Designing the application configuration and custom components to support the business processes and application requirements.
+ Basic qualifications
- Experience with one or more of Oracle Fusion Middleware products (Oracle SOA Suite, OSB 11g or 12c, ADF, etc.)
- Minimum one full project life-cycle experience on an Oracle Fusion Middleware implementation
- Master's degree with best-in-class results
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally
- You are fluent in English and one of the following Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will receive your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvordan bruger I virksomhedens eget netværk, når I rekrutterer nye medarbejdere?
Samme som ovenstående
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.